Off with its Head…

So I didn’t like how the headpiece was turning out so I chopped it off and made a new one with some walnut. I needed to be precise so I used to small drill bits to stabilize the piece then I glued it down. Afterwards I planed the surface flat and smooth. The tap tone of the neck is a solid B note and has an amazing resonance.

20140205-232640.jpg

20140205-232657.jpg

20140205-232704.jpg

20140205-232711.jpg

20140205-232717.jpg

20140205-232724.jpg

20140205-232731.jpg

20140205-232738.jpg

20140205-232745.jpg

20140205-232752.jpg

20140205-232758.jpg

20140205-232805.jpg

20140205-232811.jpg

20140205-232817.jpg

Advertisements

One Comment Add yours

  1. sprocket says:

    another nice Thread Purelojik . Love your threads .

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s