Had a scare today. I fed my roasted maple guitar into the router table at too acute of an angle and the top horn just burst. After looking at the damage I just sawed off as little as possible to rebuild the horn. It’s smaller but still looks great! Better yet I now have two templates; one with a long horn and one with a short horn. I then sanded the body on the oscillating sander and rounded the back with a round over bit. I did the same to the burl maple build. After that I took those two thick headscarf pieces and Bandsawed them in half so I can use them later. Burris helped me joint the poplar middle laminate+sapele body one the table saw. This will receive the flat mild figure walnut top.